Upper body positioning, JAY® Anterior Trunk supports
Wheelchair torso support for improved head and upper extremity control and respiratory function
Six support styles and either structured or dynamic construction to accommodate clients with varying positioning needs and levels of anterior trunk support
- Classic Style – designed for optimal distribution of support and maximum stability
- Contour Style – designed for women or individuals who want to limit the amount of contact area between the harness and the body
- Zipper Open – designed to aid in frequent transfers and ease of removal
- Adjustable Stretch, Center Opening – designed to aid in frequent transfers and provide a more precise fit
- Trunk Strap – designed to increase range of motion when shoulder rotation and reaching are required
- Y-Style – designed for increased range of motion for one arm while providing optimal support
Structured or Dynamic Construction
JAY’s Anterior Trunk Supports are available with either Structured or Dynamic construction.
Structured supports provide secure support for individuals who may otherwise experience a decline in proper positioning throughout the day.
Dynamic Construction helps maintain proper positioning for individuals who may experience periods of high tone or involuntary movements throughout the day.